Monday, June 14, 2010

More love...

Yesterday when I woke up and realized, my mother cooked breakfast, but she was out. My husband asked me why mother does not always let us know when she planned to leave the house. I know the reason. Many mothers take care of their families and have never taken a "holiday." That is because most mothers feel a sense of guilt for leaving their children, or ignoring them. My mother has been busy for the last 30 years, she has not been able to change this habit. It will be hard for her to speak out and then leave me and the kids.



So, I'm happy my mother can enjoy herself on her own. Follow her dream of becoming San Mao-style life. On the other hand, I would just stay home and enjoy her cooking with love of the finished dishes. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment